|July 6 - 10||9:30-12:30||U8-U10||Intermediate|
|July 6 - 10||1-4pm||U11 - U14||Intermediate|
|July 13 - 17||9:30-12:30||U15-U18||Intermediate|
|July 13 - 17||1-4pm||U8-U10||Intro|
|July 20-24||9:30-12:30||U11 - U14||Intro|
Our summer programs will...
- feature smaller training groups; more coaches, less participants = great coach:player ratio
- be led by excellent coaches (including MNT and WNT players)
- include Safety Officers at every session
• If you don’t feel well or are displaying symptoms of COVID-19, you must stay home.
• If you have traveled outside of Canada, you are not permitted at our sessions until you have self-isolated for a minimum of 14 days.
• If you live in a household with someone who has COVID-19 or is showing symptoms of COVID-19, please stay home.
• Wash your hands before participating
• Bring your own equipment, water bottle and hand sanitizer
• Comply with physical distancing measures at all time
• Avoid physical contact with others, including shaking hands, high fives, etc
• Leave the field of play as quickly as possible after the session is over.
Hawks at Home
Practice your skills, 15 - 30 minutes a day, 3 days a week
Prepared by Vancouver Hawks and Canadian Men’s National Team players Oliver Scholfield and John Smythe
Welcome to Hawks At Home! While we are all practicing social and physical distancing, we still have an opportunity to keep our skills sharp so when we get back on the pitch we’ll be right where we left off. Although there are many aspects of field hockey that can’t be replicated inside, it is important to practice our skills and maybe improve aspects of your own game that you usually don’t get a chance to do.
How do I order my Hawks uniform and merchandise? Vancouver Hawks uses Kukri for all their uniforms and merchandise. To order your uniform simply visit the Vancouver Hawks online store!
For more information, please visit our Uniforms Information page here
2020 SUMMER PROGRAMS NOW OPEN!
SCHEDULE - GAMES & PRACTICES
Follow us on Social
Field Hockey Club
2303 West 41st Avenue
Vancouver, BC V6M 2A3